Seeking a challenging and innovative graphic design position where I can offer my creative solutions.
03/12-Present Maxell Corporation of America Graphic Design Supervisor
- Managed and instructed the entire in-house graphics department.
- Distributed the work load accordingly based on degree of difficulty and priority between myself, the interns, or chose to out source it to a design agency.
- Reviewed, corrected, and approved all design related work done by any of the interns, assistants, or outside agencies.
- Fabricated the graphics, dielines, illustrations, and typography for all higher end/more advanced packaging artwork and other marketing collateral.
05/10-03/12 Maxell Corporation of America Graphic Designer
- Developed a fresh and trendy look for the company’s various product lines.
- Added creative insight to pre-existing packaging by establishing brand new package graphics, layouts, illustrations, typography, and logos/icons.
- Transformed flat package dielines into vibrant 3D renderings.
- Produced corresponding advertising and marketing collateral for a wide range of popular products.
10/09-05/10 Maxell Corporation of America Graphic Design Intern/Temp
- Improved the company’s corporate identity through a variety of new and trendy packaging additions.
- Coordinated with the in-house creative department, marketing team, and multiple outside agencies to develop graphics for numerous individual packages, entire product lines, sell sheets, brochures, banners, catalogs, 3D package renderings, and store display units (PDQs, Wing Racks, End Caps, Counter Displays).
04/09-10/09 Jersey Ink Assistant Designer
- Practiced in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to create over thirty different garment designs.
- Experienced the screen-printing process, handled color working, shirt layout, meeting deadlines, and contacted clients in order to fully assess their needs.
- Assisted the Art Director in workflow, new design concepts, vector graphics, file exportation, and artwork trends.
05/09-07/09 Commercial Contracting Corporation Graphic Designer
- Worked in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver to design the company’s business card, stationary, flyer, and website.
- Acquired public speaking experience in order to present my ideas and worked directly with printing companies.
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Bridge, Barcode Pro, Blender / Solidworks, Windows Office Programs, Mac OS X Programs, Printing Capabilities, Scanning Capabilities, Package Engineering Capabilities, Drawing / Sketching / Painting, Package Design, 3D Rendering Capabilities, Sell Sheets, Brochures, Banners, Catalogs Design, Store Display Units
May 2010 Monmouth University Bachelors in Art and Graphic Design
● 3.4 GPA ● Member of Phi Sigma Sigma Sorority